Fraserburg Plant Tour
@ Tafelberg farm, Fraserburg
In this tour you will:
- Discover indigenous succulent plants of the Karoo
- Discover Karoo vegetation
- Discover a Karoo Farm, and sheep farming.
ABOUT THE TOUR
- This is a specialist tour.
- The tour is about five hours long.
- It is a total of 110km gravel road
- Self-drive, guide drives along
- This is a guided tour by a tour guide as well as a specialist plant guide.
- We meet at our office at 47 Voortrekker Street, see map.
- Drive to the farm
- Introduction on farming in the Karoo and plants
- Private collection of indigenous succulent plants
- Field visit:
- succulents (flower season bound)
- Karoo vegetation
- Discover sheep farming
- Return to Fraserburg
- R100 per adult (min 2)
- R50 per child
- EFT :
ACCOUNT NAME : M J KRUGER
TYPE : SAVINGS
ACCOUNT NO : 9307910640
BRANCH CODE : 632005
Make a booking online, using the form below, or at 084 873 0098